Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Signs of Spring

Yesterday I took my third graders out for recess. The sun was shining and it looked to be a glorious day. We were out about 15 minutes and as we were coming back in, one of my little boys stated, "AHHH my head is so COLD. I thought it was suppose to be SPRING?!" Alas spring has not fully arrived here in Chicago....But there are a few signs.





A tiny bit of green poking through.



A construction site. Where the back hoe was actually able to dig.

The last little bit (hopefully) of  yucky, dirty snow.




 


 Magnolia buds and a robin in a tree.

.
DRATS! I had a video/audio of birds chirping-which I took on my walk to school today-BUT my technology skills have once again thwarted my artistic expression!
                                                           Happy and Hopefully warmer weather to you.


                                                                                        Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment