Thursday, March 6, 2014

Looking for beauty in my day job....

My day job is in the recycling business.  I spend more time than I care to admit looking for recyclables in the trash or analyzing the trash in the recyclables. Nothing like a trip to the food composting facility clear your sinuses. I do a lot of "visual assessments" and when I download my pictures I am sometimes am taken by the pictures of the recycling.  Note I said "sometimes".


Here are a few images I found interesting:

Plastic purge. Love the color and texture





 Wood scrap awaiting to become mulch


Paper punches from  manufacturing plant


Top of cardboard barrel's. Very sculptural.


One persons trash was made into a cool kitchen island.



Let's keep trying to find the beauty in discards. It can make a difference.



Eileen


















No comments:

Post a Comment