Monday, March 17, 2014

IRELAND

I am very fortunate to have family living in Ireland. These trips are some of my favorite memories.  My husbands family is welcoming, kind and a lot of fun.  We wish we could get there more often but are so thankful for our Sunday calls and more recently face time. In honor of Patrick's Day I wanted to share some photos we have taken there.

Whenever we go visit I am always taken aback by its raw splendor.  My youngest son was only three years old when he put it best. Driving through Wicklow he said excitedly  "Mom, mom look quick...quick outside the window...its a beautiful world..."  He was right.



















I want to leave you with the image of the traditional Irish sing a long.  Takes place in pubs, homes and in this case  Una singing at her daughters wedding. 

If you want to hear it live click on this link.  Just charming.

  

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Eileen






No comments:

Post a Comment