Monday, February 17, 2014

Inspiration...

I try to find inspiration in the everyday.  I try to look up and to the left and right to make sure I don't miss anything.  It might be just a color or a texture that makes my heart skip a beat but I try to capture these images on my phone to reference in a project later.  Here are a few inspiration pictures and the sneak peak of their process.


Saw this at a contemporary art gallery in Milwaukee



 This is a crows painted on luggage at Anthropologie



This is a necklace holder at anthropologie but look at those feet


This is where it has taken me so far.



Another inspiration from Anthropologie


Then salvation army


From a local antique shop


Found at a resale shop





Sorry, no progress so far.  I call this my "percolating phase".  I usually wake up several times during the night to figure out the next steps. I get so much thinking done at night, do you?



Stay Tuned...


Eileen














No comments:

Post a Comment