Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm making a shameless plug...


HeART*Felt classes need some people ready to "get lost in the process..." All classes run from 7-9 (ish) in the evening and are a great way to spend an evening with friends OR to meet new people....SO, if you are near Glen Ellyn, Illinois check-out all of our class selections at:


                                                         http://www.getlostintheprocess.com/



My dear friend Michelle came over last evening and told me she could not get to my website via my blog. I of course got right on Blogger to figure out how I could do that...Well, I was not successful in that adventure, BUT I can promote the classes I am teaching in the next couple of weeks. Here goes...



Friday, October 24 Art Dolls

These sweet little 6 inch dolls are my "fabric" offering this month. They LOVE to rest in houseplants, teacups or any little spot in your home.



Sunday, October  26 Watercolor Postcards
This is my "paint" class. We will be playing with watercolors and many different techniques to create interesting backgrounds.





Sunday, November 2    Stitched Paper Collage

  At this "paper" class you will be playing with old books and colorful papers which will be collaged and then stitched into place.






All classes are held at String Theory Yarn Company in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. Each class costs $40 and includes all supplies, instructions and the fun adventure which is ART/CRAFT...it is easy to reserve a place in class just register at:


                                                 http://www.getlostintheprocess.com/






"Somewhere between Art and Craft lies HeART - Felt ..."




                                                               Sign-up for a class today!


                                                                         Lucy
                                                                        











No comments:

Post a Comment