Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Art with kids

The other day I was asked to create a birthday party art event for a group of 10 year olds. Not exactly my target audience I want for HeART*Felt, BUT I am not going to say no to paying customers. At least not right now! I talked my nieces and nephews ages 6-10 into experimenting with me. Take a peak...
                                               Ella and Mahla helping to mix paint.
                               They insisted on posing....

                                                                       Blank Canvases.
 
                                                                           Getting to work.

                                                  Final mixed-media projects.
                                    We placed all of the art work on a bench in a sunny window!

It was a wonderful "get lost in the process." project....Go make something!

                                                              Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment