Monday, May 5, 2014

FINALLY!

Spring is here...I sort of hate to say that. Hope I am not jinxing anything. This past weekend I was able to get out to the Morton Arboretum for a spring walk with my friend Kathy. She and I have know each other since our children were young. More than 20 years worth of walks together. We talk through our lives, solve the world's problems and get a bit of exercise along the way. I am so lucky to have so many friends....

 
My husband worked his magic again! Start here to hear the sounds of our walk.
 
                                                                           Flowers
                                                                      Flowers

and more flowers!

 
Trees in full bloom
 
Wild life....
 
The highlight of my week, no really maybe one of those life changing moments, was meeting our granddaughter....Sorry, you have to be subjected to grandma pictures!
 
Grandma Lu Lu and baby Audrey!
 
Have a wonderful week.
 
Lucy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment